Certified Pre-Owned Program
Benefits of Owning a Kia CPO Vehicle
Kia Certified Pre-Owned vehicles provide their owners with assurance that they have purchased a quality used vehicle. Every Kia Certified Pre-Owned vehicle has undergone a vigorous 150-Point Quality Assurance Inspection and features a CARFAX Vehicle History Reports™* to provide additional peace of mind. And the benefits don’t stop once you drive off the lot. Every Kia Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a Kia Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty, Roadside Assistance, as well as Travel Breakdown Coverage.*
Certified Pre-Owned Benefits
- 10-year / 100,000-mile Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty*
- Roadside Assistance*
- Travel Breakdown Coverage*
- 150-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report on eligible vehicles*
- 10-Year Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Plan
- Towing / Rental / Travel Breakdown Benefits
- Eligible for Additional Comprehensive Mechanical Failure Coverage
Certified Program Features
RENTAL CAR COVERAGE: Up to $35 per day for a maximum of ten (10) days for car rental expense incurred due to a covered mechanical breakdown or manufacturer’s warranty repair.
TOWING COVERAGE: Up to $75 for towing charges per covered mechanical breakdown.
TRAVEL BREAKDOWN COVERAGE: For breakdowns more than 100 miles from home, you will be reimbursed up to $75 per day, for a maximum of $375 per occurrence for food and lodging per covered mechanical breakdown.